THUMZ ILLUSTRATED T-SHIRT BY TREVOR PAUL
The medical Latin-English noun for the awkward opposable digit, the thumb, is Pollex. Pollical gestures are most commonly employed by feral roadside people claiming to have run out of fuel. It’s the hand gesture of choice by suspiciously optimistic workplace sociopaths – easily spotted flipping them bilaterally in unison with a coprophagous grin.
3XL White Men’s T-shirts available on request for “Thumz”. Simply order 2XL + request 3XL in Order Notes.
– 100% soft combed cotton tee (160gsm).
– Brand fitted, individually styled.
– Enzyme washed, for a super-soft finish.
– Screen printed, for durability and longevity.
– Made in South Africa – proudly.