CAPTAIN PICARD FACEPALM T-SHIRT
A t-shirt for all those facepalm moments. Star Trek’s Captain Picard did it first (did he? – I’ll have to reference that. Google?)
The facepalm, as an expression, has existed long before the internet in both human and non-human societies. For example, a 1896 statue entitled “Caïn” by Henri Vidal, which resides in Tuileries Garden, Paris, France, was unveiled in 1896 – Src: Know Your Meme.
Ok, so not the first, but the most widely recognised and referenced. You go, Picard!
3XL Charcoal T-shirts available on request for “Facepalm”. Simply order 2XL + request 3XL in Order Notes.
– 100% soft combed cotton tee (160gsm).
– Brand fitted, individually styled.
– Enzyme washed, for a super-soft finish.
– Screen printed, for durability and longevity.
– Made in South Africa – proudly.